In response to the cryptocurrency exchange Zaif (Zihu) operated by Tech Bureau Inc. losing a large amount of about 7 billion yen of cryptocurrency due to hacking damage, the Financial Services Agency conducted business improvement on Tech Bureau I issued an order .
This is the third time that the Financial Services Agency issues business improvement orders to Tech Bureau.
The task improvement order this time is announced that it was due to investigation of cause of hacking, response to customers, insufficient measures to prevent recurrence .
The contents of the business improvement order this time are as follows.
(1) Determination of the facts and causes of the spill cases (including clarification of the location of responsibility) and formulation and implementation of recurrence prevention measures
(2) Preventing expansion of customer damage
(3) Responding to customer damage
(4) With regard to the details of the business improvement order issued on March 8 and the business improvement order issued on June 22, based on the leakage cases, concrete and
Review and implement effective improvement plan
(5) Written reports in (1) to (4) above by Thursday, September 27,
In March this year, the Financial Services Agency issues a work order improvement order for “effective system risk management system and a system to respond appropriately to customers” .
Also, in June, “Effective business management system to ensure proper and reliable operation of business, compliance with laws, money laundering and countermeasures against terrorism funds, separation management of user property etc. effective Internal Control Structure “, and it is said that we regularly confirm the status of improvement in these business improvement order.
Article Source: Administrative Punishment for Tech Bureau Inc. ① Financial Services Agency ② Kinki Bureau of International Finance
Author: ぼ に フ ァ 【Coin Desk News】 – Source Post: https://crypto-times.jp/zaif-fca/
Disclaimer: CoinNewsDesk.com is a crypto news portal, financial discussion forum, and content curator / aggregator. Articles on Coin News Desk are provided for informational purposes only. We are not an investment advisor and do not provide financial advice.
It’s also important to it properly to diligence and analysis, including consulting a professional financial advisor, No content on Coin News Desk makes up a recommendation to enter in any type of investment or to engage in any investment strategy present on this website.