CRYPTO TIMES will host Crypto Deep Dive as one of the events to be held at Social Innovation Week in Shibuya Ward from 7th September. Based on the diversification being the theme of Social Innovation Week, it is an event inviting people involved in block chain and token economy.
In this event, it is an event co-sponsored with “Crypto Currency Girls”, an anthropomorphic cryptocurrency as a motif, and a smartphone app “cryptocurrency News” that delivers news on cryptocurrency.
Crypto Deep Dive
Date and time: September 9, 2018 (Sunday) 15: 21
Venue: EDGEof 2F (1 – chome, Jinnan 1 – chome, Shibuya – ku, Tokyo)
Organized by: CRYPTO TIMES ( https://crypto-times.jp )
Sponsorship: cryptocurrency News, Crypto Currency Girls ( https://crypto-currency-girls.com/ )
Opening time 15 o’clock opening 15: 30
1. What is a block chain? What is NEO? 15: 30 – 15: 40
- Hayama Miki (Sophia University graduate · Head of NEO Japan Operations)
- Yasuki Kihara (Graduated from Tokyo University, former recruitment, now Standage)
2. What to expect from new technology 15: 40 – 16: 25
- Hirokazu Fujimoto (Deputy Director, Promotion Department, Fukuoka City General Affairs Planning Bureau, National Strategy Special Zone)
- Isamu Nagagakachi Isao (OSAKA INNOVATION HUB Chief Producer)
- Yukinori Fukushima (Founder / Gnoche, Layer X Representative)
3. Achievement of block chain 16: 25 – 16: 45
- imusify (NEO dApps)
5 minutes break
4. What you want to do in the block chain 16: 50 – 17: 20
- MC: Takuya Sato
- Company: Hideaki Takahashi (Mobile Factory)
- Student entrepreneurs: Daisuke Imada, Kazuyoshi Komiya (Keio Alphive), Yu Kimura (Kyoto Univ. / LCNEM)
- Author: Yuji Kinoshita
5. Challenge of Block Chain 17: 20 – 17: 35
- MC: Takuya Sato
- Company: Keisuke Fukui (Pitto)
- Engineer: Eiji Eguchi (Tokyo University, NEO), Daisuke Kawa (ETH), Kazuya Okada (NEM)
6. Behavior style and way of working that block chains change (Women in Blockchain) 17: 35 – 17: 50
- Yukiko Nishimura (Chief of the President of Money Partners, concurrently serving as secretariat of Japan cryptocurrency Business Operator Association)
- Ayako Fujita (Engage Blockchain PR, NEM Japan Marketing Director)
5 minutes break
- Special guest 17: 55 – 18: 10
8. INNOVATION IN AFRICA FINANCE 18: 10 – 18: 25
- Adachi Kagei (Former ITOCHU · present Standage company)
9. To the days ahead, to the era when “individuals” are active ~ From issue “resolve” type personnel to assignment “discovery” type personnel ~ 18: 25 – 18: 40
10. The future of token economy – how token economy will be realized in the real world – 18: 40 – 19: 05
- Point (hypernito)
- Numazaki (Coin Shrine Co., Ltd. COO)
- Beer (Hash Hub Co-Founder)
5 minutes break
11.emi foundation 19: 10 – 19: 35
12.IOTW 19: 35 – 20: 00
13. Matrix AI 20: 00 – 20: 25
14. Networking (social gathering) 20: 25 – 21: 05
An event with the theme “One week thinking about diverse future” that is made at the Nippon Foundation and Shibuya Ward.
The theme of diversity that was held in November 2017 in Shibuya Ward with the “Nippon Foundation Social Innovation Forum” started in 2016 as a project organized by the Nippon Foundation
A combined conference event “DIVE DIVERSITY SUMMIT SHIBUYA” cooperates and is an urban migration event for about a week, based on the Shibuya station area and commercial facilities and event spaces in the Harajuku Omotesando area including related programs.
In the year of 2018, the event period will be 11 days from September 7 – September 17.
About CRYPTO TIMES
CRYPTO TIMES (Cryptotimes) is a conceptual medium “Enjoy from the end of the cryptocurrency to the cutting edge”. Various articles on the theme of block chain, cryptocurrency and token economy are posted so that it is easy for the first time to understand. We also distribute our own content, including interviews with block chain companies and columns of celebrities.
About Crypto Currency Girls
Crypto currency girls is “Personification site of cryptocurrency”. Personified various virtual currencies into characters of cute girls and manage it for the purpose of explaining difficult cryptocurrency to beginners in an easy-to-understand manner.
Three projects participating in this event are also appearing as new personified characters.
About cryptocurrency news
It is cryptocurrency curation application of cumulative total of 140,000 downloads. Delivering latest news on cryptocurrency, block chain, finetech and blog post by famous blogger. Notify important news by push notification. We operate this application with the goal of being able to grasp the industry trends and the latest trends if it sees it.
· This event is not an event aimed at soliciting investment. If you find solicitation for investment, you may be asked to leave.
· Contents, time and place may be changed without prior notice.
· We will contact you on cancellation on Peatix.
· For those who join, please join us with plenty of time on the day.
· In addition to the possibility of being posted on SNS etc., the pattern of the day may be used in public relations activities.
Inquiries about this event
E-mail address: [email protected]
Author: Arata – Source Post: https://crypto-times.jp/pr-crypo-deep-dive/
Disclaimer: CoinNewsDesk.com is a crypto news portal, financial discussion forum, and content curator / aggregator. Articles on Coin News Desk are provided for informational purposes only. We are not an investment advisor and do not provide financial advice.
It’s also important to it properly to diligence and analysis, including consulting a professional financial advisor, No content on Coin News Desk makes up a recommendation to enter in any type of investment or to engage in any investment strategy present on this website.