The Estonia-based cryptocurrency exchange DX exchange launched on the 7th and announced tokenized stocks and currency pairs.
The DX exchange is a Tokenized Securities trading platform that uses Nasdaq’s technology and can invest in tokenized stocks and cryptocurrency called digital stock.
DX.Exchange announces token type stock trading platform! Google · Apple · フ ェ イ ス ブ ッ ク etc. can be traded | CRYPTO TIMES
And we are finally live! Welcome to https://t.co/gavrexaT1d! Register now to start trading! # Exchangeyourway pic.twitter.com/QN1joUR6SE
– DX.Exchange (@ DXdotExchange) January 7, 2019
Amsterdam, Baidu, Apple, フ ェ イ ス ブ ッ ク, Google , Intel, Microsoft, Netflix, NVIDIA, Tesla announced the main stocks that can be invested on the platform, according to the official Twitter announcement of DX Exchange It has been.
Well, as the currency pair to be offered the following has been announced.
- Ripple (XRP) / Bitcoin (BTC), Ethicalam (ETH), Euro (EUR), Japanese Yen (JPY), US Dollar (USD)
- Light coin (LTC) / Bitcoin (BTC), Ethicalam (ETH), US dollar (USD)
- Enigma (ENG) / Bitcoin (BTC), US dollar (USD)
- OmiseGo (OMG) / Bitcoin (BTC), Ethernet (ETH), US dollar (USD)
- Cardano (ADA) / Bitcoin (BTC), Ethicalam (ETH), Japanese Yen (JPY), US Dollar (USD)
- ShareToken (SHR) / Bitcoin (BTC), US dollar (USD)
- Digibyte (DGB) / Bitcoin (BTC), Ethernet (ETH), euro (EUR), US dollar (USD)
Trading on the platform of the DX exchange is currently being launched only in the EU region and Daniel Skowronski, co-founder and CEO of the platform, said at his twitter ” It is available in the United States in 2019 It is announced.
Article Source: DX Exchange Official Twitter
Author: Daichi – Source Post: https://crypto-times.jp/dx-exchange_stocks_pairs/
Disclaimer: CoinNewsDesk.com is a crypto news portal, financial discussion forum, and content curator / aggregator. Articles on Coin News Desk are provided for informational purposes only. We are not an investment advisor and do not provide financial advice.
It’s also important to it properly to diligence and analysis, including consulting a professional financial advisor, No content on Coin News Desk makes up a recommendation to enter in any type of investment or to engage in any investment strategy present on this website.